Saturday, August 10, 2013

Insta-Sista


Recently my Mister and I went a traveling back to Washington. We had an early flight, which we missed, and spend the morning in the Burbank airport. As a consolation, we did see Bill Nye the Science Guy...!


On our trip back home we celebrated Ben's Mom's 60th Anniversary, it was such a fun day.


Later that night (much later) I folded all the "Happy Birthday" confetti I could find up. I liked doing it, what can I say.


No Washington trip is complete without Mom's house!! Here is a lovely shot of her garden, cherries and all.


When I got home, Olive resumed her cheeky behavior. Here she is trying to sneak on to the bed. Like I can't see you Olive.


Oh yeah, Ben and I renewed our season passes to Disneyland! This is a shot from California Adventure's Hollywood. Going again on Sunday, and I'm super excited!

If you want to follow me, or any of the sisters on Instagram, you should, we'll follow you too!

@monikajane
@christinesuzanne
@cnic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...