Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Handmade Homes: Unfinished business

rhododendron embroidery

A project for every mood, or so many projects not enough time? Whatever the case may be it's clear that I have several balls in the air right now, and many surfaces covered with crafts. Although I love the process, I will be so very gleeful when they are all complete...


The past couple Saturdays my attention has shifted to making dream catchers. Although I have yet to produce finished products I do really enjoy the creative process, shells, bones, beads, braids, feathers! There are really no limits to your dreams, so why should there be with your dream catchers?


I started making a bathroom rug, and have had to go back and rethink my process several times, this project is on hiatus simply because I need a little recharge on my method.


Of course, like a lot of you i have so many frames I haven't a clue what to do with them, but recently I have been really trying to take charge. Gold spray paint and fabric in hand, excited to finish this project and share it!


Okay, so allow me to also share why I may not be as productive as I should be lately. Ben and I renewed our Disneyland passes. Sorry but not sorry.

Good luck crafting to completion everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Disneyland!

    The top embroidery is simply gorgeous. Just lovely lovely!

    jess
    Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...