Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Peanut & Purl:Cross Stitch Scarf


I've started a knitting project that isn't Christmas related! Amazing, I know (I probably shouldn't be knitting this since I have lots of knits and purls to complete before Christmas)! 

The pattern is called Indian Cross Stitch Scarf, and I got it free from Olympia's finest yarn store Canvas Works, but there's a very similar one on Ravelry. I'm using the most lovely gray alpaca yarn (have I told you lately about my love for alpacas?) courtesy of Nick's mom. It's Cascade Yarns Pure baby alpaca (my favorite kind of alpaca). 
I think this scarf is going to really show off the pattern once it's all blocked. 

Stay tuned!



Peanut did try to help me when I dropped my ball of yarn. She's very thoughtful (and bad) that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...