Monday, December 19, 2011

new ornaments!

I decorated my Christmas tree last night, an exceedingly noble Noble Fir, and I was quite excited to break out a few of the ornaments I'd found at estate sales this year. I've been keeping them in this World's Greatest Dad Garfield mug box. I have proof!



Yep. 

Here are a few of the treasures I was so tickled to place on my tree. 

old nuts. yeah, I said it. 

nativity scene made in Spain.

cowboy from Italy

sweet birdhouse from West Germany

And the cutest: bunnies in walnut shells from Italy!!! 




These might actually be for an Easter tree (see the colored eggs?), but they're down for Christmas this year. Aren't they super-cute? It looks like they're best friends sharing a secret!

5 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read. I definitely loved every little bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for the insightful information you provided.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was extremely interested in the post, and it’s impressive. Do keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose its good enough to use some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and useful post. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...