Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow!

It snowed yesterday...half an inch. There was also hail. Barf.


Please pardon me while I take a moment to gather all the sunny/lemony/
goldeny/canary-ey/yolky/dandeliony/mustardy/banana-ey/saffrony-hued items in my apartment and bask in their yellowy presence.















When Catherine reads this, she may respond: Who is wearing yellow today? Look at me and I will say, "Yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow!" I am wearing yellow! What is the meaning of this? It's from a 45 record Mom used to play while she was studying Early Childhood Education--it has all the best colors: red, blue, yellow, green, and probably some others I can't remember. I think it's basically about encouraging kids to jump around and scream. Oh, and identify colors.


As you might have guessed, this is not in my apartment, but I damn well do wish I had a wall full of Dire Wolf skulls. Tomorrow: tar pits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...